Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Please see specific leagues for specific rules and guidelines.
To ensure the Elgin Recreation Center stays a safe, family friendly environment for all patrons the following list of rules will be strictly enforced:
• Zero Tolerance Policy for violence or abusive language; you will be ejected from the league forfeiting all fees and banned from the premises if appropriate
• Any team which consistently exhibits poor sportsmanship will be eliminated from the league with forfeiture of all fees
• Abusive language or harassment of any Recreation Center member of staff or referees is strictly forbidden; you will be ejected from the league forfeiting all fees
• Alcohol, tobacco and other drugs are not allowed on the premises – any evidence of the use of drugs or alcohol prior to the game will result in the police being called
• No food or open containers are permitted in the gym at any time
• All Elgin Recreation Center Guidelines must be followed at all time while on the premises
The Elgin Recreation Center staff reserves the right to remove anyone from the premises at their discretion. Upon registration, all players must sign that they agree to follow the Code of Conduct.